Motherboard do not initialise Graphic card?

frenchyinpaddyland

Beta member
well I want to play call of duty ghost but my card ( Nvidia TG 9800 green edition ) is not powerfull enough (dixit Nvidia GeForce experience panel..) so I bought a GTX 770 but once in the pc would not go beyond the " asus logo at the start ..could not even enter bios by pressing " delete ..thought the card was faulty ..sent it back for another
one ...same thing happen ..was told by " ASUS" that it was not compatible with my mobo .. so I got a GTX 660 but the same thing happen ..after some research I got an answer saying that the motherboard was not initialising the card and I better get an AMD card as they would definitely work with my mobo so I am waiting for an AMD Radeon R9 290X......my motherboard is an M3N-HT-Delixe , I have 8GB memory and a Quad core AMD Phenom..
what I would like to know is how to find out why the motherboard is not initialising the card, is my motherboard faulty ( it works perfect with the GT 9800green edition )...do you have any solution for me ...ANY HELP WOULD SO MUCH APPRICIATED
thank you all very much
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9650 Quad-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 2 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8190 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 953767 MB, Free - 467801 MB; D: Total - 99 MB, Free - 69 MB; E: Total - 476937 MB, Free - 138652 MB; H: Total - 99 MB, Free - 66 MB; I: Total - 476837 MB, Free - 176318 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., M3N-HT DELUXE
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled
PSU : 100Watts

Back
Top Bottom