motherboard buying help

Mike89

In Runtime
I have an Intel 865gv socket 478 motherboard with a celeron d processor. I had just bought a brand new motherboard, only to find out that it doesnt fit into my computer. So, As long as I buy a motherboard with the dimensions that it needs to fit into my PC, can it be any chipset and stuff? Do I have to follow the whole Intel 865GV stuff and the ICH5 stuff? Can I just pick on that suits my wishes?, as long as the dimensions are right of couse?

Please help quicK!!! I wanna order my new one son!!!! Please and thank you!

Mike

ur mobo dont fit in ur case? if so is it cheaper to maybe get a new case? and wat u going to do with ur current mobo?

um yea only thing i'd make sure is that if your using an acctually videocard or intergrated
cause if its intergrated you need to pick yourself up a videocard .... and the usual make sure you buy a mobo that supports all your compents.

i have a video card thats why i bought the mobo. i just need to know what motherboard i need i think the size i need is like 8.6 by 9.6. does the mobo have to have the same chipset as my current one to work? Can someone PLLLEEAAASEEE reccommend a chep mobo that will fit a Emachines T3990. the chipset is i865gv (whatever that means)

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom