Motherboard

Sharpy1

In Runtime
i want a newer motherboard it needs to support all of these things I would appreatioate replys all I want to no is what sort of motherboard and prices I would be looking at I have other options but want motherboard recomedations thanks

AMD phenom x4 AM2 socket
2GB PC6400 128x8 DIMM
1GB GDDR2-800 128x8 1.8v Ep
6 sata ports at least maby 5 if pushed
And definitely needs support for 4tb data storage devices

Please only suggested components

And please only motherboards available in the uk

I have looked for hours but all the stats are too confusing ask if you need more info about my components

Which AMD processor do you have exactly?

Also, you should note that DDR2 was phased out ages ago, so getting a motherboard compatible with your RAM, CPU, and 4TB support is slim to none.

What about that board ASUS M4N78 PRO GeForce 8300 Socket DDR2 Turbo Key AM2+ DVI VGA HDMI Out 8 Channel Audio ATX Motherboard

And my processor is a AMD Phoenim x4

My main requirements for a board are

Same processor
Same PSU for now
4tb drive support with 6 sata ports
And it will all fit into my case
I would also like my old ram to fit

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Which AMD processor do you have exactly?

Also, you should note that DDR2 was phased out ages ago, so getting a motherboard compatible with your RAM, CPU, and 4TB support is slim to none.

Yes ano ddr2 has been replaced by ddr3 and so on but a don't want to spend more money on ram and processors I would truthfully use the tower as is but as far as a no it doesn't support 4tb

It's only going to be data storage

You are not going to find a modern mother board that supports DDR2, that antique CPU, and give you 4TB drive support.

Let's be realistic here. If you want TB support, you're going to have to do some upgrading.
OR
Since your current board had on board video you don't need a vid card occupying the blue slot. Get the Syba card and put it there.
That is an under 40 dollar solution.

That card isn't available in the uk have you any recomendations on a differnet PCI sata card available in England

Pretty sure Amazon deals with most euro countries, and I am almost positive that card is available world-wide... It's pretty much one of the very few cheap cards available.

Back
Top Bottom