more info on intel...

Spike_1872005

Beta member
Now that I know that Xeon Processors are not what I thought, I was wondering if Intel currently makes a 64-bit cpu?

you were right. yes, acutally xeon's are 64 bit. however, they are only really for server's and workstations. most desktops do not use xeons, althoguht i have seen alienware and they have a really expenseive comp that has xeons. but right now amd really has the only 64 bits.

Besides, Xeons use EM64, which is very slow and not very good at all. The extended memory 64bit instruction line is annoyingly long, and retarded!

lol nah stick with AMD_ZEN it makes you look all powerful..also you couldnt use your particle cannon because you wouldnt be AMD anymore and it only responds to people that are AMD

AMD ZEN said:
Besides, Xeons use EM64, which is very slow and not very good at all. The extended memory 64bit instruction line is annoyingly long, and retarded!
EM64T is no different to what AMD64s use. In theory they are the same; in practice they are the same. Indeed if Alienware use them; is it not a sign that it is better when used with a Xeon, even if it is more expensive :D

Back
Top Bottom