more f***** spyware

this time a caution symbol popped up in my system tray saying
"Spyware detected on your PC"
Windows did not find spyware protection on this computer
click to choose a recommended spyware protection software.

and i click and it gives me this site
http://www.topantispyware.com/removers.php?75 which i think is spyware
WTF DO I DO?!?!!?!?!?

do not go to that site, usually it is something spyware does is to trick people into thinking they need to buy their software to remove it.

just right click it/ and send a short cut to your desk top/ now right click it again/ go to properties/ then click the box where it says find target.

then delete it from that. also see that in internet options in the control panel, that it has'nt changed your homepage.

i use lavasoft ad aware and spybot s&d, they seem to work fine for me, the microsoft anti spyware is good as well.

what if u have a illegal copy of windows? cuz when i almost got it it started sayin "verifing legality of operatig system" or something like that

Computergen said:
what if u have a illegal copy of windows? cuz when i almost got it it started sayin "verifing legality of operatig system" or something like that

don't worry nothing will happen :)

just to make sure who has an illegal copy of windows but has microsoft anti-spyware see my serial is corporate and real so i think it probably is a "valid copy" but im paranoid so just checkin

Back
Top Bottom