monitor question

the samsung 226bw is a great monitor...I have one and I love it its also on that page you have there...but u can search around and find it cheaper than $336 and it is well worth it...more popular than the Acer but I don't know how the Acer performs.

EDIT: Also the response time on the Acer is 5ms and if you are a gamer or don't like blurry words or graphics on screen at times go with the 226BW because the response on that is 2ms.

From Cnet Review..."The bottom line: Acer AL2216W is a bare-bones LCD monitor, but it represents a good value with its low price and relatively solid performance."

I have that, and when I used it with my PC it was awesome, much better quality than my LCD screen on the Laptop. Now that I'm using it with my iMac, it looks like hell. I personally still think it is a great monitor, I really might just keep it hooked up to my Laptop instead of ever using it with my iMac, the screen on the iMac just makes it look that much worse. My roommate has the samsung 226bw that Killthenakedcat posted about above, and you cannot tell one difference between the Acer and that. Honest to god. Just know, neither of us game at all on our PCs so that might be where they are set apart. I have that Acer, and I say go for it. Id be surprised if you didnt like it.

acer is a good brand. Don't have any personal experience with that monitor but it does look decent.

And I too have the samsung 226bw. This is a great monitor, payed 300e for this and it was definitely worth it.

Back
Top Bottom