Monitor calibration for 2407WFP-HC.
About 5 days ago I gat my new Dell 2407WFP-HC and I am very pleased with it. This is my first LCD monitor so I really don’t know much about proper way of calibrating it or how to find dead pixels or to make sure my collars, ratio, brightness…etc is where it supposed to be.
Can someone please help get my new Dell 2407WFP-HC 24” monitor to its full potential?
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor