Money Machine ?

WindowsXP

In Runtime
Are there any ways to make money using your computer ?

I have found some websites on the subject but they mostly revolve around selling things.

Are there any other ways besides selling things and writing web logs ?

i thought you meant printing money lol.

i doubt there is an easy or any way for that matter to make money with just a computer. other than making a website or selling things

If you set-up ur computer as a Web-Server you could sell spaces on it

But it's a long time investment and your pc would have to be pretty hard core, and your need a very wide bandwidth so it's probably not an option

I use my computer to play online poker hence my sn. Thats how I make money with my computer :) Trouble is you have to be good.

You can make your own websites with affiliates, Ebay there's all kinds of things you can do to make money. Look into webmasters. Basically this refers to a person that makes a site advertising/marketing other sites etc.

u can make money on second life in various ways

the first and most effortless is camping u can make probably $1 - $3 a day camping pretty slow but if your comps on all the time then maybe worth it.

u can also make and design stuff in second life and of course once u have made it you can sell it.

second life is just like real life if u have a business plan for real life try it in second life first chances are its going to be a hell of alot cheaper and u get to see the outcome of it .... u know weather ur plan would work.

Well for me computer is main tool like for construction yard people hammer.

Im using it for may IT company (web design, hosting, remote support, invoicing, graphic desing, and many more).

Without it it would be difficould or impossible to help these people.

Use ure imagination and think what u can do and then think how computer can help u with it.

Let be force with u :)

Second Life is a dead end. It would be a waste of time and effort to try anything there as many people and businesses are finding out. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom