Modern Cases

Hey All!

Thanx for all of your speedy replies :D

I think the case i most liked was the (@ og) Thermaltake Spedo Advance Package VI90001W2Z

Just asking though:

1/ Does anyone know if the front fan LED comes in any other colours? :S
2/ Any cheaper from anywhere??

Also sorry for not posting the type of tower.....I already have a mid tower and need something bigger anyways....:D

@ Anderwolf: I assume I can buy from newegg.....maybe no though. It doesn't really worry me as much as I like looking on newegg for parts and stuff then going to my local shops to get 'em. My local shops a pretty cheap as well.

@ Shozzking: I like the Sliverstone Raven 2 aswell :)

Has anyone got the thermaltake case?> Just want to hear reviews and stuff...like the stuff on newegg can easily turn someone away

Thanx All :D

--If people haven't figured it out yet...I like emoticons --

Hey All!

Thanx for all of your speedy replies :D

I think the case i most liked was the (@ og) Thermaltake Spedo Advance Package VI90001W2Z

Just asking though:

1/ Does anyone know if the front fan LED comes in any other colours? :S
2/ Any cheaper from anywhere??

Also sorry for not posting the type of tower.....I already have a mid tower and need something bigger anyways....:D

@ Anderwolf: I assume I can buy from newegg.....maybe no though. It doesn't really worry me as much as I like looking on newegg for parts and stuff then going to my local shops to get 'em. My local shops a pretty cheap as well.

@ Shozzking: I like the Sliverstone Raven 2 aswell :)

Has anyone got the thermaltake case?> Just want to hear reviews and stuff...like the stuff on newegg can easily turn someone away

Thanx All :D

--If people haven't figured it out yet...I like emoticons --

Everything except the shell is plastic in that case. (Thermaltake Spedo Advance)
Here is a solid case made by Cool Master, please watch the video and you will see why this is this best case below $200
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4434996&CatId=1510

Back
Top Bottom