Modding advice

lhuser

Golden Master
I am willing to repaint my PC since it's now cold, and I would like to get some opinions:

Should I paint my caser Green with the CD/FDD and the back Chrome?

Or, Should I paint it black and the CDs/FDD and back yellow?

Also, if I open the CD drive tray and paint it, is there chance that some of the paint could go on the laser andmake it unusable?

Black and yellow ew, go with the green and chrome.

And I wouldn't worry about the inside of the CD tray, and well, yeah it might start to chip and you wouldn't want paint chips all over inside of your computer..

Green and chrome it is!

Now, for the CD, if I...no, I just found out how! I will duct tape around the tray, open the tray and I will close the tray so it would be something like: CD, tape, Tray (Closed) so it won't get stuck. These things will be painted chrome.
Everything seems good to use. Now, Friday, here I come!

Hoho, not now! I have the whole Friday from 9 AM to 3:30PM to do it! I will work nonstop on it! Now, I am going to do a great job!

I will bost pics of it before, during and after! Do not worry about this.

lhuser said:
Ok ok, what is stealth?

1. The act of moving, proceeding, or acting in a covert way.
2. The quality or characteristic of being furtive or covert.
3. Archaic. The act of stealing.

adj.

1. Not disclosing one's true ideology, affiliations, or positions: a stealth candidate.
2. Having or providing the ability to prevent detection by radar: a stealth bomber; stealth technology.

[Middle English stelth, probably from Old English *stlth.]

In other words, hide them.

Ha, wow.. It makes it look like there is no CD or DVD drive when it is closed, few pics..

full%20stealth.jpg

open.jpg

Back
Top Bottom