Computer066.jpg

Computer067.jpg

Computer068.jpg

Computer069.jpg

Computer070.jpg

Computer078.jpg

Computer084.jpg

Computer085.jpg

I fixed the white spots, as well. Don't know what caused them, though. Tell me what you guys think. I still have a few ideas for this case. I just need to work them out. Thanks to everyone above for the feedback!

The spider looks great! It would be cool if you put some cathodes behind the spider to add a glow to it, but all the LEDs are going to mess it up. You definitely need to work on the cable management. It will improve looks by a a lot.

I tried! I don't know what to do with all of the cables. I have a handle just from the LCD screen in the front. I'm running out of places to hide wires, haha! Have any suggestions?

Well...first. You have a fan hanging by the cables! You need to change that. Buy some black sleeves to put your PSU cables in. After that it's a matter of running the cables along side the case.

That fan is actually hanging on by zip ties! The Xigmatek fan I got with my heatsink was removed and replaced with a faster and more powerful one. BUT, the new fan is powered by molex. So, everytime I start up the computer I get the no fan screen. This is the only way to get my computer to not beep like crazy.

haha, that looks nice.
it makes me want to custom paint my case.
But knowing me, i will probably paint it wrong, do the a picture wrong, and my computer most likely wouldnt work anymore... :D

It's not that difficult, really. I had past experience from painting cars. That did help a little. Just take everything out of your case, sand it down to the metal and paint in short bursts from left to right and right to left. The paint I purchased already had primer in it. That saved me a lot of time!

Back
Top Bottom