MOBO of death

On this pic above. The Wires on the motherboard go to certain pin headers on the motherboard. You have to make sure that they are connected to the right pins and the wire connectors are the right way around because if they are not the the LED's will not work because they will only work one way. If you have still got your installation manual for your motherboard it will tell you which way around they should be fitted.

Do not fit tape on any part of the motherboard as the surfaces can get hot of other parts and sometimes cause fires. The best way to get your motherboard away from the case is to use motherboard riser legs which i have got small ones with screw protectors.

Yeah, if its not raised it will short straight away. If that's what you have done, dont be ashamed.

ill be getting back to it monday afternoon and tuesday get the work done is anyone here available maybe via AOL or teamspeak or sometihng to help me out a little bit closer i spent a lot of money on this comp and people said it will be a nice comp but i just want to make sure i do it rite and im getting a lot of good ideas just wanna make sure i know what im doing thanks so much to all who replied!!

Back
Top Bottom