This mobo

Nforce 4 chipsets for Intel have been horrible in overclocking. They may be decent at stock, but once you try to up the FSB, they fail horribly.

If you're going to overclock, I'd go with a DFI board. DFI offers more overclocking solutions, with vtune (nvidias overclocking solution). Go for a LANparty series, especially one with CMOS reloaded. If you're playing games, lanparty boards are great, especially when coupled with a socket 939 athlon. I like DFI boards because they allow RAID arrays spanning across the SATA and PATA interfaces.

Yeah, too bad DFI is mainly a AMD oriented motherboard manufacturer. We're talking about Intel boards. ;)

I think I have what it is. Intel chipsets are the best because Intel makes them. I don't ming about VIA/SIS either. I sooo wish to buy a VIA PC on the side...

gh0st09 said:
Intel can bite my hiney :)

Then why are you posting here? The whole topic of this thread is about Lhuser getting a new Intel-based motherboard. If you're trying to hijack this thread to some, "AMD owns all and Intel sucks" thread, you don't belong here.

Back
Top Bottom