Mix Front and Rear Speaker Output?

karling07

Daemon Poster
Hey--

I have a logitech 5.1 surround system that works great except that the two rear speakers are always just playing a lot quieter and background music. I'd really just rather hear everything from all the speakers ( i know this isnt the ideal way to do surround but id prefer it).

So I can't just put a splitter in the front output on my pc and then plug both the rear and front into it because then the rear output is lost which sometimes has important dialogue or background music; is there any way to blend the two and have it come out both? Or just some way to make the rear speakers play more? They sound pathetic and echoey right now. I already tried speaker fill, it barely works at all

I know the rear speakers definitely work fine and aren't blown because I have tested them by putting them in the front jack and they sound flawless

Thanks!

How about all the same sound out of every speaker (except subwoofer)? Is this possible? Anyone?

Thank you

What about playing the same thing out of every speaker (except subwoofer), just as long as ALL sounds are played? Anyone??

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom