missing volume

julie07711

Beta member
Could someone please tell me how to get my volume back, it keeps telling me i have no drivers installed,it was working fine until last week,now when i play music i cant hear it, many thanks

When you go to the driver; go Reinstall Driver and as it worked before the Driver will already be there and it will just install it. Its all automatic and wizard based so its easy.

julie07711 said:
Could someone please tell me how to get my volume back, it keeps telling me i have no drivers installed,it was working fine until last week,now when i play music i cant hear it, many thanks
it keeps telling me i have no drivers installed
Who is "it"
Have you checked Control Panel/Sounds and Audio and checked
"show vol control on Taskbar".If it's greyed out(won't play a test sound) then let me know,
Otherwise adjust the volume(s)
Or your speaker volume if you have one.

I have been in2 the control panal and it is greyed out,so havent a clue wot to do now, any help would b good, thanks

julie07711 said:
I have been in2 the control panal and it is greyed out,so havent a clue wot to do now, any help would b good, thanks
Is this internal or a pci card like Sound Blaster ?
THe fact that it worked one day and not the next is confuseing.
Use whatever sound installation disk you have and run in it autorun and proceed.It might say repair or install.
You won't succeed till the vol ctrl is on the taskbar.
Also check System Devices .This is another example of needing attachments.
:mad:

julie07711 said:
Who is it ? was very important ?.so who is it ?
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom