Mini Netbooks? Models?

dominover1

Baseband Member
Hi
I'm searching for a mini netbook of the following size? See the below picture.
They're small screens (only half the height of a normal netbook screen) and a small keypad. I'll provide a couple of photos below. I know Sony makes one, but who else does. Does anyone know any brands or models of netbooks of this size?

Thanks

f-sn-full-4dce432bb9bff3.jpg

images

:blink: :blink:

Why?

Whats the budget? What's the use? I'm sure there are better things out there...

Thanks for coming back.. Not looking for better things, I'm looking for something like this.
There are better things out there.
No budget. Just want to know who else makes this kind of thing and if anyone can suggest any other models.

Somebody out there must have seen other brands these small netbooks are made in?

I remember years ago a friend of mine (of whom I've lost contact) had one of these. From the UK. I can't even remember the brand. Any clues who else used to make them?

Thanks

At this point, I think it's safe to say no one here is going to be able to help you. It seems like a similar thread was started not too long ago about the same thing or something similar and no one was able to respond to that one either.

Keep in mind, that while this is a computer forum, we have only 15-25 "regulars" and everyone else is just visiting with their own problems.

Yep, I think you're right. This one is a mystery.
I started another thread because I didn't put any pictures on the last one and this tends to help jolt memory.

I'd get a Sony but they're so stupidly expensive I'm not even going to consider it. For the price of one of these I could buy to Ipads.

Probably true. The thing is I'm going travelling for a while and I have met travelers with these small netbooks. I try to travel very light. These netbooks (the ones I mentioned, like the Sony) are great. Fold up, the screen is protected and only the bare basics. It fits into allot more places because it is narrow.

Yes, you could argue that you can get a protective case for an ipad mini etc but I really want to get one of these, mainly because it's small and has a keypad.

The range of laptops/notebook and netbooks out there now is great though so if I'm going to do anything serious then I'll look at that.

Thanks for the suggestions.. Any other suggestions also welcome.

Back
Top Bottom