Microsoft Reclusa

rohan23

Fully Optimized
I just bought if for about $60.00. What do you guys think? I don't know how to turn off the backlight. Or, if you even can. I got the Wired keyboard. I don't really need macros. My old keyboard died out on my WHILE I was ordering a new keyboard. It does look nice, I guess. The oval shape is a turn-off for me.

Looks cool. I didn't know what it was until I Googled it. Should be a good one as it's designed with Razer.

It didn't receive very good reviews on the internet. I'm just a bit angry I had to spend $60.00 on a keyboard. I didn't even get a mouse. I still have to buy a new one. I'm thinking about taking it back tomorrow.

That's fairly cheap for gaming keyboard. Them things can easily hit $100 or so.

If you're just doing general computer use, with a game or two tossed in for good measure, maybe just a standard MS Comfort Curve keyboard would be a better choice.

I had a wireless mouse and keyboard combo from Microsoft. The mouse works pretty well. The keyboard, I didn't like. This keyboard feels like butter. The keys are quiet and easy to press. It's a smooth transaction between the keys. There is no way to turn off the LED backlight. That's the biggest con for me right now. I don't play World Of Warcraft, or anything. I don't need macros at all.

I have the microsoft reclusa keyboard and have got quite used to it over the year i have had it. it depends on what your looking for. If your really going to be spending your life gaming, it might be worth spending a little more and getting a pure branded keyboard such as Saitek's eclipse keyboard- or a razor alternative (http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/eclipseii.htm)

however for general use this keyboard is fine, although like any new peripheral it does take some time to get used to layout, features ect

Tom

Back
Top Bottom