Microsoft Announces DirectX 10.1!

But people would get everything for free!!!

I expect patches would come out for Crysis, after release, since its more than likely they'll do something about it later, even if its just to speed the game up on slower machines.

no. prices would soar so high that no matter how much miney u gathered it still wouldnt be enough because prices wou;d keep going up.

Yeah and you couldnt grow money quick enough to pay for goods
Also another bad thing is people woouldnt need to work so services would be delayed

Money doesn't grow on trees for anyone :(
Who invened the idea of money anyhow?! haha

The PC is definietly the best bet for customising, and that, no brainer there.

I wonder if Crysis will be pushed back now this 10.1 has arrived as they'd want to push graphics as much as possible if interviews are to be believed?...
Actually if you want to get technical money does grow on trees. What is money made out of paper, and where does paper come from trees!!

I don't see why they would push Crysis back even more. DX 10.1 is just suppose to be a addon to DX 10 right? I mean look at the screenshot. What more would they want to do? Look at the smoke and shadows. Looks awesome to me.

crysis-20070802101519250.jpg

money isnt actually paper if u want to get all technical. its actually a bunch of rags,cloth, sewed together so that it doesnt get destroyed when money is washed.

Back
Top Bottom