Merging pics with...

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well i dont have photoshop on this computer :( but i do have paint, and i was wondering if i can take a bunch of pics and scale them down to merge them together with paint...this possible? and if its not can someone give me the link to a program thats free to where i can do this.

what do u meen?? do u want to open potos with paint? but 1st scale them down?

im just not sure what u meen replay back

If what you're trying to do is make a collage, then yeah, you can do that with paint. Just copy one picture at a time into the workspace, scaling each one down before copying in the next one.

well, i have like 7 pics of prosche cars, and i would like to scale them all down to the same size ( i know how to do that) but i dont know how to layer them with paint. if that is even possible. because i would like to make a pic thats a vertical line of all the same size car pics. its for a site.

spank_fusion said:
If what you're trying to do is make a collage, then yeah, you can do that with paint. Just copy one picture at a time into the workspace, scaling each one down before copying in the next one.

oh. for real its that simple, lol....too simple that im too supid to think of it :p

<EDIT> my bad double post :(

<EDIT2> grrrr i cant get it to work, when i try to copy the image it wont let me...this is kinda odd....

Well, go to the Microsoft Site, download Photo Story, you can do all that there. Its free, and very very good, I use it all the time, scrap paint, use Photo Story.

(P.S you can only download if Microsoft Veryfy yur windows as legal lol )

joxley1990 said:
Well, go to the Microsoft Site, download Photo Story, you can do all that there. Its free, and very very good, I use it all the time, scrap paint, use Photo Story.

(P.S you can only download if Microsoft Veryfy yur windows as legal lol )

sorry kinda forgot about this topic. but thanks ill try that.

Back
Top Bottom