memory vs CPU

Ryanism1

Beta member
Hi guys, i want to slowly upgrade my machine... ultimatly to an amd 64 bit system, ive realized that i will need pc 3200 ram, if i buy that ram this paycheck, and install it on my xp 2200+ system, will it work? or should i just wait another paycheck and get the motherboard/cpu/ram then? basically im too poor to do it all at once lol...

what motherboard do you have in your current pc? or what model computer (pavilion, dimension, etc)?

it likely that its probaly going to work in your current pc

ok depending on your mobo will be the speed of the ram so tell us what you mobo is. Id go ram first. Get up to 1gig ram. then go CPU then Vid card. If you are going to upgrade everything. Just keep the system you got now, then By everything one by one with out useing the stuff. Build it slow.

ZOOM got me first, owell. I wanted a Dr Pepper more.

rite, what i have read there is very unlikely, but but... there is always the but in my case... anyway, this is what i did to get my baby on road, i brought each bit like every week or 2 weeks, i would just go for the rite motherboard and CPU, how much you wanna spend.

If you want to spend about 400 pound you will get it all but no moniter, i would say a AMD 3200+ SKT939 and a GIGABYTE Motherboard, with a SKT 939, and 2x512 pc 3200, and the rest like 80g hdd, and use your old cd/dvd or what ever, towers are cheap aswell the about 20pound.

Back
Top Bottom