Memory Matching

techglider

Baseband Member
Currently i have a set of TwinX CMX512-3200C2

Specs:
The CMX512-3200C2 is a 512 MByte DDR SDRAM DIMM designed for extreme speed and is one of the fastest 512 MB modules available. This part delivers outstanding performance at high clock speeds. It has been tested extensively in a variety of motherboards commonly used in gaming rigs. This memory has been verified to operate at 200 MHz (DDR400) at aggressive latencies of 2-3-3-6. This module is also available in matched pairs of TwinX modules tested as a set in a dual channel DDR motherboard.

So i have two sticks of the CMX and was looking to get a GB of another stick.. I was looking at this (This should be good right) Latency and MHz match:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231031

If you recommend anything other than this please state what brand/a link and why please you think it would be a better match?

Currently i have a set of TwinX CMX512-3200C2

Specs:
The CMX512-3200C2 is a 512 MByte DDR SDRAM DIMM designed for extreme speed and is one of the fastest 512 MB modules available. This part delivers outstanding performance at high clock speeds. It has been tested extensively in a variety of motherboards commonly used in gaming rigs. This memory has been verified to operate at 200 MHz (DDR400) at aggressive latencies of 2-3-3-6. This module is also available in matched pairs of TwinX modules tested as a set in a dual channel DDR motherboard.

So i have two sticks of the CMX and was looking to get a GB of another stick.. I was looking at this (This should be good right) Latency and MHz match:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231031

If you recommend anything other than this please state what brand/a link and why please you think it would be a better match?

just to let you know, the third reviewer said to stay away from just running one stick, best to run it in pairs or there could be problems, well at least according to him, take that FWIW...

Back
Top Bottom