Memory hard drive

erock

Baseband Member
Hi i have a mac powerbook and a compaq desktop, my question is mostly about my mac, you see it only has 40 gigs of space(im pretty sure thats how much it has) which is sufficient but i am super paranoid about this computer crashing or getting infected, ive had it for more than a year and have 38 gigs left, haha and i am a music freak, i had to put a 200 gig hard drive in my compaq,haha but i would really like to start recording with my laptop, but i know if i start i wont be able to stop and i will fill my computer up within at least a month or two, so i was wondering if anyone could suggest a good, cheap, relatively large external hard drive i could use, i dont know much about them at all, any info would be great, and i was also wondering if i did get an external hard drive, would i be able to use it on both the pc and mac. if not that is perfectly fine but i was just wondering, like i said before, any reccomendations, info, or anything of that sort is appriciated greatly, thank you everyone.

i was looking at the western digital 250 gig, i was assuming i should stay away from the cavalry brand seeing as how its 300 gigs for only 110, but im not sure

Just get a USB external drive, as long as both computers have USB ports you can plug them in to anyone of them.

Back
Top Bottom