"memory could not be read" cs source

onimusha

In Runtime
i am sick of getting this error, i tried 3 different 2 pairs of dual channel memory, i have tried all the slots on the mobo. I even tried loosening the ram timings. keep i mind that my ram is not overclocked. only the cpu.

"reference memory 00ef356df at daf35435f90 could not be read". it says something like that.

I never get the error running my cpu at 2400mhz, but when i go to 2500mhz or 2600mhz i get it all the time. This is the ONLY game that gives me error, every other game is PERFECTLY 100% stable at 2600mhz or 2500mhz. The fps difference is huge i can really tell the difference since cs source is very very very cpu based.

this what i got = winchester 3200 amd 64 socket 939, asus a8v deluxe.

You are Overlocking. It is not recommended. Sometimes, Overclocking makes the system unstable

Do you have proper cooling for your CPU?
it's possible CS: Source is pushing your CPU harder than other games...

not really my temp is 52c max with 100% cpu load, this is with 2600mhz and 1.650voltage. never goes above 52c. Idle is around 34c. i have also tried resetting the bios many times.

this overclock really makes a night and day difference in cs source, it so very very insanely cpu degendent game. so i really want to fix this damn problem. THis is the only game that this happens.

that error, i've seen it before, but it only happens to me if I try to turn up the texture quality while in game, I can do it from the main menu and be fine though.

i dont change anything while in game, i still get this error. this is why i am thinking of getting a amd 64 3500 venice, even though this 3200 winni can do 2600mhz no problem, just this one error in this one game is making me spend 300+. so pissed off

this is the only reason why i am getting a damn amd 64 3500 venice. even though this 3200 winchester does fine at 2600mhz with everything else, its just this one game that gives me error at that speed. for cs source im spending another 300 for amd 64 3500, thanks to this one error in this one game, damn that error to hell.

Back
Top Bottom