memory

aite man cool... well i have another mother board so if this one goes out then i have a back up.. is there any instructions or anything about flashing the bios and how do i make a back up cd of my bios? What bios do i flash it to?

Tx3kgtman said:
aite man cool... well i have another mother board so if this one goes out then i have a back up.. is there any instructions or anything about flashing the bios and how do i make a back up cd of my bios?

Google will tell u. Probably easiest to do it that way, if I start to explain it will take more time, and I ain't a pro in explaining stuff. :D

And for the new bios u should look for one that is made for ur mobo, u can usually find the newest bios from the manufacturers website. Just make sure that the new bios that u get is not locked, because then the whole flash would be almost useless.

One choise is to edit a bios yourself. I don't know if this is possible or how easy it is to do this for a mobo bios, but I edited my vid card bios and it was really easy. Though it was also quite simple editing, just increased the voltage.

ok one more thing... is there a program that saves my new overclocled cpu FSB so i dont have to keep changing it every time i reboot... i have CPUCool but u have to buy the program for it to save my settings. well i acually got it to overclock to 210 FSB running at 2320 Ghz... not to bad... it hasnt shut down or froze yet.. been about 6 hours of running time and bout 2 hours of playing F.E.A.R cpu temp idle at 36C and 43 max under load. I can tell a difference also doesnt hang when i go from windows and back to gaming as bad.. and quicker on normal apps.

Back
Top Bottom