memory

When it comes to memory, remembering what you payed for the 128Mb sticks in 1998, is no way a reference to thier value today.

Maybe a Plan 'B' is in order. :D

Remember selling your body, just to upgrade your PC, isn't worth it.

I was distraught for days until I saw how farcry ran.

LOL! C'mon i really need new graphics what other choices do i have! MUST... PLAY... FARCRY... MUST... SELL... BODY... GET... MONEY...

SLAP.... SLAP.... SLAP..... Get a hold of yourself.

The only sensable way to purchase an expensive graphics card, is the way I did it.

Firstly, dont pay any bills.

Dont buy luxury items like food.

To avoid starvation, visit your relatives around Dinner times. And DONT be shy, eat as much as you can as fast as you can.

If they say "are you full now" explain that you haven't eaten for a couple of days and that a doggy bag wouldn't go amiss.

Water, whilst tasting crap does save on Bottles of coke etc.

Do this for as long as necessary, Hopefully before they cut the electricity or make you and your new graphics card homeless.

lol im only 15 (suprised?), i dont have to worry bout most of that stuff... then again i dont have a job but i have a hefty bank account balance, im kinda saving for a 50cc, who knows i might blow some of it on graphics :D

Its only a year between being able to get a motorbike (which legally can only do 30) and being able to get a car. Why waste money on a Bike when you can get a Car only a Year later with that extra bit of saving and some begging. Had I brought a bike last September; firstly I wouldn't have my computer now and I'd be using my 1.4, and I wouldn't have been able to afford my Polo which I will be able to test for this September.

You'll only appreciate the bike for a year or two; you can get Graphics and while in a month there'll be a better one for the same price and depending on what you buy it'll be mid range in 4, maybe 5 months you'll love it for what it gave you and it'll be working for years! :D

Yeh but with the new laws in place i cant get a car for another 2 years (birthday in august). So i was planning to get a 50, then when im 17, sell it and get a 125, then when im 18, sell that and get a car.

lol

Back
Top Bottom