The Meltdown

Oh...

It should support Cool & Quiet definietly.

I have added you by the way :)

i would say its the hot weather if u live in the uk, i would turn ya pc off in the day and go on it at night, my idle temp is normal for the cpu is 35c and motherboard is about 36c how coz of the hot weather the cpu is about 45c idle and motherboard is about 46c and its gettin hotter :(

Really?, but i still dont understand the big random shift, like now im back to normal wont go above say 42c at 100% use!!!, then if i boot up again later it wont go under 42c...Its really wierd.

yeh, im just puttin my temp rise 2 the high temps outside, plus the room where my pc is is hot so it doesnt help, try and keep the room cool as you can, if the room is to hot the fans inside the pc wont be doin anythin, well just blowin hot air about, and the pc will get hotter and hotter, and that will make the room hotter lol.

Ryt now i just restarted after installing some software and now it wont go under 45c!,its about 20c in this room!

shouldnt it be flashed already?

this is mine now, quite bad, but theres nothin i can do about it, wen did ur temps start to go up, or has it always been like that?

wowbad.jpg

Those are actually pretty good temps considering!

The one I'd worry about is the hard drives. Corruption starts appearing when they hit 55 degrees C, but 40 and 41 degrees C's well within the limits.

My CPU even with the new CPU cooler is reaching 62 degrees C when doing some 3D rendering...
39 degrees C room temperature though, and the system is 47 degrees C... ouch, thats hot.

Back
Top Bottom