Medium vs. High Quality Screenshots

Legion Kreinak

In Runtime
Could anyone do me a favor and take screenshots of either BF2, Black & White 2, or F.E.A.R on both medium and high graphic settings , so I can see what difference it actually makes? I know many hardcore gamers here love running on high to get the most from a game, but to make that leap from medium to high in games like F.E.A.R. you need very demanding equipment.

I'd appreciate this greatly. I haven't been able to find any such things online.

here... I know it's not the best, but it's a start.... I could always do hl2 better, of course, but for F.E.A.R.... yeah....
the low...

and then the higher....

Hope this helps...

Aww, damn. I was hoping the difference was nominal. This makes me want to be able to run F.E.A.R. on high settings.

What would you need to run it on high settings at a good FPS, anyway?

Look at my sig, i cant run FEAR at MAX settings. With very minimal lag. So you dont need something THAT good to run it at high.

allenn812 said:
Look at my sig, i cant run FEAR at MAX settings. With very minimal lag. So you dont need something THAT good to run it at high.

You = lying. Don't lie. There is no way in hell that computer will run FEAR at the MAXIMUM settings.

This is how my games look.

Counter-Strike:Source at maximum settings, including full AA and AF with Vsync on at 72 max.

Counter-Strike:Source at maximum settings with AA and AF at full WITHOUT Vsync.

Call of Duty 2 at max settings, AA at 4 (thats the max) and AF just on (thats all it lets me at).

And I'm too lazy to put Battle Field: 2 in.

damn the source engine is pretty, i also fun it on full with aa and af, never tried the vertical sync, what does it do exactly?

Back
Top Bottom