Media player...

Shantei

In Runtime
Recently my files all come up with the "Wtf do I open this with" image next to a file. Music or video. It's really annoying. And sometimes I find a lot of videos require codecs which I don't have, when I could have sworn I use to. Is it possible I could refresh the whole media codec thing completely so everything's back to nromal, without having to download and install additonal shit, because it shouldn't be like this!

Thanks in advance.

VLC player is want you want. If you don't like that DivX is another one you could try. VLC will play anything you want it to.

Aye, I have VLC .. everytime I play a video this message thing pops up and buggers the visual up.

ill second the fact that vlc player can play antyhing but ive had some wierd things happen wiht it. one thing was that everytime i opened up a avi, xvid you name it the screen would be blank but the sound would play. anyway i releasied that if i opened up a movie or what ever in wmp and then opened up the file in vlc player it would work no probs. then just close down wmp. tried unistalling and reinstalling it nothing would work apart from that. until a fresh install of windows

Back
Top Bottom