Media Player

YEAH!! We should celebrate this! kalthorn is always like "PWN is not a word, and I Lord Kalthorn of blah blah blah ..etc etc refuse to use it" LMAO!! GOTCHA LK!! MUHAHAH!! YEHA LK!!

rakedog said:
Okay.......... it still sucks.
Haha; why now then?

rakedog said:
Google? Losing ground? Stop talking bullshit. I, for one, will never switch to microsoft search engine. Firefox will crush IE. It's inetivable. IE sucks, get over it moron.
Google is actually loosing Ground over the three other Search Engines; CNet say it here from some pretty good Web Analysists: 'Google remains the favorite of search consumers, but Yahoo and Microsoft are closing the gap, according to a new survey.' Firefox curshing Internet Explorer is a different subject :D

rakedog said:
Blah blah blah.. they have enough money to pay those employes for years without selling a single product. And they'll never cut down prices. They want the money.
Its your capitalist Machine - not mine.

rakedog said:
C++ and VB are uncomparable. C++ is far more powerful, efficient, and better then VB. Get over it.
I didn't say it wasn't? :D In fact all I said to do with C++ was that C# is simpler than it. C++ is the language for programs; I wouldn't even say anything against that although I would say use C++.NET. I said it was a teaching language for GCSE Students and low A Level Students. Whether it teaches bad Synax or not; it is Synax Teaching and that's what matters - that the students are getting Synax.

rakedog said:
But then again, Intel sucks, and whole forum agrees, so no one gives a crap about what you think. :D
Haha; the Forum is a mob - most of them at least. When Intel are ahead they will like Intel.

AMD ZEN said:
YEAH!! We should celebrate this! kalthorn is always like "PWN is not a word, and I Lord Kalthorn of blah blah blah ..etc etc refuse to use it" LMAO!! GOTCHA LK!! MUHAHAH!! YEHA LK!!
Haha; a joke about your use of Pwn - because it isn't a word :D Most things I say with 'quite obviously' in is a joke. For instance: FX5200 quite obviously pwns X850PE.

Back
Top Bottom