Media Player

man go ahead with ur deates..I love drama because i dont have none in my life except what to use, the flat head or the phillips or just go to canadian tire and pick up the new power driller

dunno its from an EMINEM song because EMINEM rules..."I've been a lil neaderthalish no thanks to my man diangelo Baly, the biggest dilemma is weither to use the flat head or the phillips, or just go to the Home Depot and pick up the new power driller" sounds way better when he says it..plus i couldnt remember some of the words

OMG !! don't even get me started w\ EMINEM songs...

I heard enough of that noise...He was ok, when he first came out, but now it's all i here little 7 & 8 year olds play over & over on the jukebox at work.

omfg eminem is the best rapper ever...maybe you guys jsut dont like rap, but he is teh best rapper EVER, and NO that isnt my opinion, thats a fact...it has been stated by polls and everything...he also is one of the highest paid if not the highest paid, and MR. Mixx the song your probly hearing is "Just Lose It" which isnt one of his best songs...but its still good enough to insult Micheal Jackson so its good enough for me

Stewie said:
I say! Eminem and 50 Cent wouldn't know a proper Lyric if its crawled up their arses and brought them to orgasm through Prostate Stimulation! Here's a grammatical curiousity from 50 Cent's Wankster: 'We in the club doing the same old twostep gorilla unit cause they say we bugged out cause we don't go nowhere without Toast' Well! good luck finding the subject and predigate in that run on sentance; and what the bloody hell does it mean; 'we don't go nowhere without Toast' Now you listen to me Mr. Cent - if you want to make it in this business, lay off the doobie!

Stewie for Governer!
:D

I see that kalthorn hasn't come up with anything against me. Suprising. You know I DID crush your arguement. :)

Oh yeah! Forgot all about that.

rakedog said:
Here's the difference.

Windows Updates are things to patch up loopholes and bugs.
New Linux distros are OS's that have better things in them.

There is a difference.
Lol; Linux releases don't tend to change greatly from release to release do they though? Internally they are changed - loopholls are fixed and such. Externally they may add things; but not every time they release a new version.

rakedog said:
What do you have against Macs? Compared to Windows, they are just as powerful. Let me guess, you're refering to some ancient Mac 9 or Mac 6? Because honestly, OS X is a very fair competetor of XP.
Basically, I am :D My theories on everything cannot be changed easily - if I hate something first off it is hated years on. If I dislike somebody they're disliked years on; if I like somebody they're liked continuously. It takes a lot to change my opinion after a first encounter.

rakedog said:
Then what do you have against Asus?
They're not on the right side. I didn't say I hated them or disliked them; they're reasonable motherboards.

rakedog said:
Java? Seriously, Java is a hecka powerful lauguage. Have you ever accualy worked with Objects? Because it's a really neat way of programming. Solaris is a very good OS... nothing wrong with it. And what's wrong with not being with Microsoft? It's not like M$ rules anyone or anything. No one cares...
Java is Object based, a good deal of programming languages are now; and while it is a good original cross platform language its not nealy as powerful, especially when used with ASP.NET, as C# or any .NET Language. All .NET Languages, being cross platform; so you can program in anything and cross platforms with it. Even Cobol has a .NET Framework linked to it which allows it to be compiled into the Common Language Runtime and turned into assembly language for any machine.

Nothing wrong with that; lots of companies aren't Microsoft - the point is that it is on the enemies list of Microsoft.

rakedog said:
No they're not. You're making up stuff... they specifically said in an interview that they are NOT there to get Microsoft. They simply wanted to offer a better product then IE, and obviously, they did.
They're against Microsoft by competing with Internet Explorer.

rakedog said:
It was a point about PHP.

rakedog said:
No body really cares...
I care? :D

Back
Top Bottom