media pc help, dont overlook plz!!

bullzi

Fully Optimized
ok guys im new to this forum, first thread ever, i have two questions, one major and one that i could do without being answered...

Question #1
i have a budget dell e510, it has a crapy radeon x300 128mb gpu, it has VGA and DVI output, i have a VGA to Component break cable, whenever i hook this up to my home theater receiver and select the tv and such, the screen doesnt come up, how do i get the picture from GPU-VGA-Component-Receiver-tv with this breakaway cable? i have heard of people doing it but i personally have no clue how to do it...

Question #2
i bought an xbox to usb adapter, works great for racing games and such, but when i try to use it on battlefield 2 i can get every button mapped but the look axis, i can strafe left and right, move forward and backwards but i cant look around, if anybody knows of a driver that can do this let me know, also i have heard of somebody using a mouse emulator to do this, so it tricks the computer to think that one of the joysticks is using the axis from the mouse, if anybody knows please let me know!!!!

thanks for the answers, and if this is not the place to post this im deeply sorry!

Back
Top Bottom