The meanest Lappy i have found under $1,000: What'da ya think?

j_v_z

Baseband Member
Hey all, this is the lappy ive found that i think is the ebst deal ive run accross, let me know what you all think.

Asus M51Sn-X2 NoteBook Intel Core 2 Duo T8300(2.40GHz) 15.4" Wide XGA 4GB Memory DDR2 667 250GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi 512 NVIDIA GeForce 9500M GS. $971+shipping. what do you think? can i beat the price if im willing to piece a bare bones system together? also, how is asus's name? i dont know their products reputation really

asus is a good brand but you will no doubt be able to create a better system from scratch for the same or less

Looks good, that's pretty fast.

Building a laptop doesn't really work out too well usually. You're better off just buying one.

asus is a good brand but you will no doubt be able to create a better system from scratch for the same or less

Not really. It's extremely hard to build your own laptop from scratch. We're not talking about desktop PCs here.

J_V_Z: That looks like a pretty solid build for an awesome price. The one and ONLY thing I would look into is the 9500 graphics card. I don't know how well it will perform and what your gaming intentions are.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom