Im REALLY P*ssed off at the moment.
I Built my PC About 1 year ago (about that),and the list of problems keep on getting longer:
- Strange power issues (When i press the power button,it switches it off and then back on again about 3 times before it will boot)
- My Wireless card and sound card have stopped working (Complaining about lack of resources even though i have disabled everything not needed)
- Overheating (CPU)
- Random Freezing (No matter what im doing wether surfing the internet or gaming)
- VERY Sluggish (Even under ubuntu)
- My 2nd DVD Drive appears *Sometimes* (it's not the drive)
- 1 USB Port not working
Now i built the PC By the books and i do regular maintence.It's not overclocked and has the latest drivers and BIOS Revisions,the BIOS has also been reset to the fail-safe settings.
-Abit AN-M2HD Am2 Motherboard (Bought Used)
-AMD 4800+ X2
-2gb Kingston Valueram PC5400 (Bought Used)
-Seagate 320gb HDD (SATA) (Bought Used)
-Windows XP SP3 + Ubuntu 8.10
-nVidia 8800GTS 320mb (Bought Used)
-Netgear 511g PCI Wlan card (Bought Used)
-Sound blaster 24bit Sound card PCI (Bought Used)
-CoolerMaster Extreme Power 430w (Bought Used)
-2x Liteon DVD Burners (IDE)
Have i chosen the wrong parts? Did i build it wrong? Or is it just bad luck?
At the moment,Im HEAVILY Considering parting it out and building a new rig.