Mcafee VS. Norton VS. ZoneAlarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokinbudz said:
Yes those 14 people could have been anyone. Such as readers of that site who all seem to disagree that Norton is as great as the site says it is. Dont forget its people like that who are most commonly using those security systems. That much negative feedback from so many people and you still think youre sooo right. Open your eyes.

These all could of been the same person. I don't take user reviews with much credibility... I take the credibility of PC Magazine, as a magazine... 14 people is a lot of feedback? Somebody has been smoking something weird today... and it certainly was not me. You open your own pathetic eyes.

And stop attacking other peoples sexuality because you find it fun.

I've been smashed because you posted one link...

even that link says that norton is the most resource hungry virus scanner...

neh, if anyone has been smashed it you whatt with the 6 review links that have been posted this morning...
6 unique sources are better than one unique source.

root said:
I've been smashed because you posted one link...

even that link says that norton is the most resource hungry virus scanner...

neh, if anyone has been smashed it you whatt with the 6 review links that have been posted this morning...
6 unique sources are better than one unique source.

Dude, for the last time... it says Norton isn't that bad for someone with a good machine and I got it. Besides, I notice the corporate edition is really compact and uses very little in the way of resources.

You have been smashed. Totally. That's the way of root. Being smashed everyday.

Giancarlo said:
These all could of been the same person. I don't take user reviews with much credibility...
But they weren't, they were by individual posters,
if the case was otherwise the duplicate accounts would have been removed by now!
Giancarlo said:
And stop attacking other peoples sexuality because you find it fun.
Aggreed, sexual preference has nothing to do with computing ability or knowledge...
if you want to join an argument take the best route and argue with facts, not biggotry.

root said:
But they weren't, they were by individual posters,
if the case was otherwise the duplicate accounts would have been removed by now!

Uh huh. And if you actually read some of those reviews, some of them were positive and others were negative. But even the ones positive, I don't like. They just aren't complete.

Stfu with your lame "smashing". A lot more then 14 people when you look at all the other likes with negative feedback. Oh by the way, notice your lame ass hasnt found any negative feedback or reviews about Mcafee????? I see lots for Norton but none for Mcafee. Hmmmmmmm. What the hell do you base your smashing off of. A magazine review? Find me some negative stuff on Mcafee and until you do youve smashed nobody and youre debating skills are very weak.

Giancarlo said:
Dude, for the last time... it says Norton isn't that bad for someone with a good machine and I got it.
My point -AVG / NOD32 / AVAST is better in this respect because it places no resource prerequisits, and no noticable slowdown.

Besides, I notice the corporate edition is really compact and uses very little in the way of resources.
Apparantly user reviews are not credible and do not count...
where is your linked aevidence to support this?
:)
You have been smashed. Totally. That's the way of root. Being smashed everyday.
Well yes I do like to get smashed...
but as far as this argument goes you are loosing pathetically and the saddest thing is you don't even realise it.:rolleyes:

Tokinbudz said:
Stfu with your lame "smashing". A lot more then 14 people when you look at all the other likes with negative feedback. Oh by the way, notice your lame ass hasnt found any negative feedback or reviews about Mcafee????? I see lots for Norton but none for Mcafee. Hmmmmmmm. What the hell do you base your smashing off of. A magazine review? Find me some negative stuff on Mcafee and until you do youve smashed nobody and youre debating skills are very weak.

Your issue is the 14 people who left feedback weren't all negative. And why are you resorting to names now? What are you going to do next? Insult my sexuality? I have sources. I'm getting some sources on McAfee. And my debating skills can't be weak (I actually study this for a living). You are the on with tired, weak debating skills.

More on Norton Anti-virus..

http://reviews.cnet.com/Norton_AntiVirus_2005/4505-3681_7-30998882.html

Editors' rating: 7.7 Good

root said:
My point -AVG / NOD32 / AVAST is better in this respect because it places no resource prerequisits, and no noticable slowdown.

But AVG and Avast lets trojan horses through. I guess in root's mind.. that's a good thing. Afterall, we must have enough of those trojan horses to mess up our computers! :rolleyes:

Well yes I do like to get smashed...
but as far as this argument goes you are loosing pathetically and the saddest thing is you don't even realise it.:rolleyes:

No. It is not. Actually your argument is losing pathetically and you can't realize it. You need help. Serious help. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom