Mcafee VS. Norton VS. ZoneAlarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
McAfee for me...

It has a smaller memory footprint and doesn't entwine itself into every little thing you do. on or off line. It just quietly purrs along doing what its supposed to.

Antivirus suits are only as good as their updates, their updates are only as good as their dat collection.

and believe it or not, Norton has had updates at later time than other AV manufacturers.
It is near flawless, but updates arn't always as speedy as they might be.

But like I said in the last post, it's just a matter of when updates are released, all AV manufacturers just play 'catch-up' with the virus writters.

I prefer Norton over Mcafee. I never really used Zonealarm, but after seeing your opinions here, i should give it a try.

norton is slow, takes up too much diskspace, makes your computer slow down, and you have to pay for a subscription every year, when basically norton 2000 does the same job as norton 2005. i use nod32, which is rated HIGHER than both of norton and mcafee and its only 7mb in size, and its faster, and you have unlimitied updates...

zonealarm is an excellent firewall, but sucks for antivirus

just get nod32 and zonealarm free edition

It doesn't make my computer slow down. I like these claims people throw out in the air... and nor do I have to pay for a subscription. Please, check yourselfs. Nothing is rated higher then Norton.

wrong again i see..maybe you ought to think before you type

Giancarlo said:
It doesn't make my computer slow down. I like these claims people throw out in the air... and nor do I have to pay for a subscription. Please, check yourselfs. Nothing is rated higher then Norton.

Is that all you can say? I actually use the program. And so does the government... you are the one who has the tendency of being wrong.. hey at least I didn't get an ATI 9800Pro. I'm smart.

ive used it too and now i use nod32 for a good reason. go online read reviews of many ppl switching to nod32 from nav, instead of thinking that your always right about everything. i'm glad you didnt get a 9800pro your not worthy enough of it :D, yea your smart..in your own little gay world

wow the goverment uses it! so everything that the goverment does is right? like ban you homos from gettin married?

You are living in your own little fantasy world. There is a reason much of the government uses Norton Corporate Edition. It is a very vast piece of software that does things right, and better then your nod32. So keep dreaming. The 9800pro is shit. The FX5900 throws it down the gutter. You are stuck in your own delusions of granduer. You aren't always right.. admit you are wrong in this case and move on.

And why bring up my sexuality into this? I'm merely saying what the government uses to maintain security.

i know i am not perfect, but you seem to think you are, so why bring the vid card discussion into this topic? you need to gloat some more to feel better about yourself? dont try to ignore the facts, just cuz the goverment may use it doesnt mean its rite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom