Mcafee VS. Norton VS. ZoneAlarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
xx cobra xx said:
Try UPDATING it helps lol Norton rules i scan every 3 days and i dont have alot of stuff on it, my hole second harddrive gets scanned nothing on that, i think its cool i do a Norton scan every 3 days days and then i do a spyware full scan on my other software so i get rid of viruses and all shit on my pc they both work great 2gether, when updates come up i allways use them and everytime i download something i scan it to be on the safe side, allways use updates and keep your firewall on.

I have a firewall on my pc and my router so i am double safe. lol
It wasn't actually me, (as i've explained) the person in question DID update
as I've also explained, this is a very rare situation, and will only realyl ever occur once every few days after a virus release when definitions are being written.

what I do find concerning is that I never have virusses, (though my AV detects virusses as they are comming onto my conputer, (I.e the resident shield works)
but you claim norton is better because you only have a few viruses every three days or so?
How in that situation is norton actually better?

Stupider :D Classic

Tokinbudz; I don't really want to have to edit your post about Giancarlo getting 'stupidier' - which is not even a proper word :D - and that he's an idiot. Until CNet or another large and respected site comes up with a Reveiw of Giancarlo, you can't really back up the claim ;) But yeah; you've only been here a little while so have a look at the announcements, we don't really like insults...

Although of course; you can't really say that your arguments can't be flawed ever Giancarlo anyway :D It is a little presumptuous. They do after all say the more you know the less you know you know.

So far Giancarlo is the only one to have posted any backup to his claims? Not of course that it matters - McAfee is the best anyway. Not of course that its reviewed better in CNet - it got 7.7 too, it more of a personal opinion when it comes down to McAfee and Norton - they are exactly the same in most fashions except that Norton does other things in the more expensive Editions.

ZoneAlarm just really annoys me :D Its just a Firewall anyway isn't it?

So far Giancarlo is the only one to have posted any backup to his claims?
Is that question rhetorical?

As I pointed out just over 50% of his evidence contradicted his points...

Gian lost the argument, and I thnk this was confirmed (in my mind) in a series of Private messages where, (as usual) he did little more than call me names and say how great he was, and how he couldn't be faulted...

I'm in two minds whether to even press submit, since it'll undoubtably start another rouund of Gian telling people how stupid they are...

just lock this before something happens or even better just don argue anyway as we know i use norton and i like it and other people use diffrent things, they both do the same so fuk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom