Maybe i wont build?

Holysky

Fully Optimized
I was wondering if there is a nice gaming pc under 1000 dollars that will run all modern games. also i switched to vuilding to this because of the high cost.

thanks

you could build a nice PC for under $1000.
My build was about $500 total (without OS, Monitor, etc). I can run most games maxed out, a few on high, and a couple on medium/high settings (IE Crysis). Without AA and on 1680 x 1050 res.
I dont think its worth it to max out Crysis. The game is short, and the replay value isnt that great. its kind of a game where you play it once, beat it, and your done with it.

i dont really want to play crysis lol, i just want to know that if i can get high settings on it, i will probaly be able to make the pc last a long time.

you cant really build a PC that lasts a long time.
You can get all the latest computer tech out now, and in half a year, one part or more will become "old" tech. At least from what i have seen.

The only site that sells you cheap gaming computers are usually the ones that will rip you off in one way or another.

Just get a Quad, 4GB of RAM, 260GTX (because you dont like ATI), 600W PSU, a mobo with the latest chipsets, and you will have a PC that will last you over a year, and able to max out most games. At least it should.

Far Cry 2 seems to benefit if you have a quad core.

like for AMD, it would be the 790 series.
For Intel, it would be the P43/P45.
For Intel/AMD will SLI - nforce 7xx series

I'm running a older 1800xt 512mb. That thing is worth like 50$ now? I can run most games maxed out with no AA

Amd 4800+ x2, that worth like 50$ now? It's still such a fast processer for the money

Last year I spend over 700$ for all of that...

Back
Top Bottom