Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-25-2005, 05:06 AM   #41
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,690
Default Re: maxtor

WOW, little boy!
you need to get a grip, I think you are losing it. You are starting to slur your speach and lose that articulation you try to impress everyone with.
"a political centerist" what a joke! You use this forum for that....it says alot about your politics when you have to use a non political forum to spout your political ideas. Could it be that you would be laughed out of a true political debate with your rantings.
Little boy, I never tried to do anything to insult you..you have done a magnificent job of that on your own. I just tried to get you to see yourself for what/how others see you.
When you calm down and reread your prior posting you might just see what you truely sound like.
The old addage about having people think that you are a fool is better than opening mouth and removing all doubt.
So please keep up the rantings and ravings, It brings out the true you.
By the way....I like how you post then run and then come back to the forum to spout off some more. Where is it that you have to go to get your ideas from. Is it that you have to be coached as to what you need to say before you can say it?
Interesting?
__________________

lurkswithin is offline  
Old 05-25-2005, 05:12 AM   #42
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: maxtor

I'm not a little boy thank you very much. You are the one losing it. In fact I very much kept my cool understand difficult circumstances in which someone who doesn't know me.. somehow attacked my experience. You are the joke on this forum. We often had something called the "class clown" back in high school. I hardly spout political ideas on here unless there is a debate going on. In fact the only thing I can think of is the legislation limiting spyware. Great news I think. I'm going to withdraw from this little petty argument, as you are a person who is unreasonable and illogical. I tried to be nice, and you have insulted me. You insulted me, my family and my own experience. In my culture, family is very important. I don't insult myself, as I'm a decently smart person. I'm not the smartest in the world, but I can get things done when I need to. You aren't the general perspective of others. You are the perspective of one person who has wrong ideas. You need to re-read my postings and re-think your poorly arranged ideas. You need to think before you speak. You need to understand you can't speak for other people. You are the one person on this forum who I truly think is a joke. The rest of the people here, no matter how much I disagree with them, are good people and I'll respect them. I'll even respect alvino even though we had a little issue with hard-drives. Screw hard-drives... alvino is still a great person. I know for one thing, I certainly still can deem the person decent and good, if I disagree with them. You on the other hand launch these feeble-minded ad hominems that make your own position look real bad. I don't post, then run and then come back. I don't do that shit. Now get it right, you need to fix your own ideas and your own mental downfall. I don't get my ideas from anywhere, except my own mind. I don't get coached. You mental basketcase.

You are the one who is interesting.
__________________

Giancarlo is offline  
Old 05-25-2005, 05:36 AM   #43
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,690
Default Re: maxtor

Insult your family? wow you must be really out there in left field. The only thing I said concerning your family was really a compliment I refered to them in giving you their ideas. If that is an insult...wow I guess that you are right about me then, Maybe i am the one out of line in my thinking.
Nope....w...r...o...n...g..
Asked my friends to read the postings....no where did I insult your family.But I think that you just did...Are you telling me that your family's thinking is wrong? is that why you got so upset?
Ohhhh I get it...Since I insulted you, i have insulted your whole family. Too damn bad there kiddo. You are an insult. You are so blatantly full of yourself, it is amazing that you even have a family. I would have sworn that you just evolved from thin air.
And yes little boy you did keep leaving and comeing back. I monitored you and even pointed it out to some others that you were doing just that.. I mean we watched your little slimy name disappear from the forum for a little bit and then pop back up just long enough for you to post some more of your ranting mumbo jumbo and poof you were gone again.
Caught in a lie! In front of witnesses ,too.
If you have to lie about such a menial thing as that, makes us wonder what else you must be lieing about, there, MR World Traveler and Philanthropist
lurkswithin is offline  
Old 05-25-2005, 05:37 AM   #44
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,855
Default

Gian' whoa there young feller... your pretty free with that yappy mouth of yours insulting other people. When they retaliate you close up and scream that your being victimised.

If you can't take it, don't hand it out...
__________________
Wombats do it in the dark.
Wombät is offline  
Old 05-25-2005, 05:46 AM   #45
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: maxtor

Nope not victimized. I just deal with my foes harshly. Especially those who spew an awful amount of ad hominems and other logical fallacies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkswithin
Insult your family? wow you must be really out there in left field. The only thing I said concerning your family was really a compliment I refered to them in giving you their ideas. If that is an insult...wow I guess that you are right about me then, Maybe i am the one out of line in my thinking.
You are the one who is acting wrong. You speak wrongly about me. You don't know anything about me and you don't know who I am. I am the one who made my own ideas. I do my own investigation. That's the way I am. You are out of line in thinking. In fact your membership here is out of line.

Quote:
Ohhhh I get it...Since I insulted you, i have insulted your whole family. Too damn bad there kiddo. You are an insult. You are so blatantly full of yourself, it is amazing that you even have a family. I would have sworn that you just evolved from thin air.
You are the one who is an insult. You are an insult to humanity, stop taking up space and air. You are the one who is full of yourself. You're simply full of crap.

Quote:
And yes little boy you did keep leaving and comeing back.
Actually this is false.

Quote:
I monitored you and even pointed it out to some others that you were doing just that.. I mean we watched your little slimy name disappear from the forum for a little bit and then pop back up just long enough for you to post some more of your ranting mumbo jumbo and poof you were gone again.
You monitored me? You didn't monitor anything. You aren't a moderator here. So you don't know anything about this. I don't disappear from this forum for a little bit. I stayed here. My slimy name? You are the one who rants mumbo jumbo. Someone should definitely kick you in the head hard.. wait that'll probably loosen the screws. You need to grow up. You shouldn't even be posting here. I didn't disappear. In fact I think you are the one who should disappear right now. You don't deserve to be here.

In fact I don't leave in the middle of a fight. You need to grow up and get a life. You also need to understand you have no evidence.

Quote:
Caught in a lie! In front of witnesses ,too.
How so? Because you f-cking say so?

Quote:
If you have to lie about such a menial thing as that, makes us wonder what else you must be lieing about, there, MR World Traveler and Philanthropist
You are a mental nutcase. You are the big liar. You should be locked up in an mental institution because you have a compulsive lying disorder. I don't lie about these things. I've defended myself every bit of the way here.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 05-25-2005, 05:47 AM   #46
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: maxtor

edit: nevermind.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 05-25-2005, 06:29 AM   #47
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,690
Default Re: maxtor

hahahahahahaha!
What gives you the right to say who can post here. You little guttersnipe!
That is exactly what this issue is about, moron!
You think that because you have been here for a few months longer than anyone else you have the right to dictate to what they do. You are a nothing ,a nobody.
Your postings here have ABSOLUTELY no more authority than what mine does or anyone else in here. Git a grip!
It is a forum for helping those that ask for it and to have open discussions about other non related ideas. But you have to force your garbage on everyone else and if they don't agree with you then you start with your belittleing self imposed authority to try to force your ideologies on them. It is not just me or wombat or setishock ot per....It is everyone that you are in the forum with. And just like me they are tired of it, little boy.
So open your eyes and see you for what you are. And deal with it.
I do have proof of your jumping in and out of the forum liar. There are witnesses to it. And your own reactions to it speaks for itself
These things you brought on to yourself so you are the one that has to really deal with it, not me!
From the start of this all I did was to try to get you to open your own eyes as to how you present yourself to everyone else. You don't want to see, then be blind.
But let me tell you something little boy, and take this to the bank with you. There were PM's going on all through this with others in this forum about why I was doing what I was doing.
In truth I believed you to be an intellegent person. You just do not have any personallity or social skills, and needed to be woke up to what you were doing to yourself. But, your responces and actions shows that you are unbelievably insecure about who you are and what you are really capable of becoming. That is why you always have to be right and always have to resort to the overpowering attitude to cover up your weakness about yourself.
That is you. now you can keep on with the cherades or take it for what it was meant to be., or you can keep that chip on your shoulder and stick it in your ass. The ball is in your court... and this case is closed.
lurkswithin is offline  
Old 05-25-2005, 06:38 AM   #48
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: maxtor

This is again wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkswithin
That is exactly what this issue is about, moron!
You think that because you have been here for a few months longer than anyone else you have the right to dictate to what they do. You are a nothing ,a nobody.
Your postings here have ABSOLUTELY no more authority than what mine does or anyone else in here. Git a grip!
Now who is the one losing their temper? Control yourself, immature one. You'll live longer. I didn't dictate anything else. I'm just saying what I think. I don't think you deserve to post here.

I'm a nothing? A nobody? Actually I like everyone else is something. It is called a decent human being. But I don't think you qualify as one, as you are a rotten individual.

Quote:
It is a forum for helping those that ask for it and to have open discussions about other non related ideas. But you have to force your garbage on everyone else and if they don't agree with you then you start with your belittleing self imposed authority to try to force your ideologies on them. It is not just me or wombat or setishock ot per....It is everyone that you are in the forum with. And just like me they are tired of it, little boy.
I have helped plenty of people with certain topics. I don't speak garbage. Only you have been doing that here, lately. I'm getting very sick and tired of your logical fallacies. Also I have accepted other opinions (like the fact that the X850 XT is the best video card out there until the 7800 GTX). You need to stop putting these false ideas out there. You need to stop and think. Thinking is something you should focus on.

Quote:
So open your eyes and see you for what you are. And deal with it.
I do have proof of your jumping in and out of the forum liar. There are witnesses to it. And your own reactions to it speaks for itself
These things you brought on to yourself so you are the one that has to really deal with it, not me!
Spoken like a true liar. You have no proof. Also I don't jump in and out. I defend myself on every front possible and then I accept where I was wrong (like with that Rolling Stones stat). You need to grow up and stop being immature about these topics. You have to admit where you are wrong. Your reactions to the cold hard facts I have posted shows you will continue acting illogically.

Open your own eyes and realize you can't be right all the time.

Quote:
From the start of this all I did was to try to get you to open your own eyes as to how you present yourself to everyone else. You don't want to see, then be blind.
Well you gotta stop acting like a little boy and you need to open your eyes to the reality.

Quote:
But let me tell you something little boy, and take this to the bank with you. There were PM's going on all through this with others in this forum about why I was doing what I was doing.
Don't call me little boy. I'm a citizen of this country. I'm a voter and registered for the Selective Service. Additionally, learn where you are wrong and how ad hominems don't you get far.

Quote:
In truth I believed you to be an intellegent person. You just do not have any personallity or social skills, and needed to be woke up to what you were doing to yourself. But, your responces and actions
I'm what you call a party guy. I organize parties for several frats at my campus because I'm good at adminstration. I need to have personality and social skills. I also have a vibrant social life. Social skills are like a third language for me after english and spanish. So please shut up about things you don't know. Thanks.

Quote:
shows that you are unbelievably insecure about who you are and what you are really capable of becoming. That is why you always have to be right and always have to resort to the overpowering attitude to cover up your weakness about yourself.
That is you. now you can keep on with the cherades or take it for what it was meant to be., or you can keep that chip on your shoulder and stick it in your ass. The ball is in your court... and this case is closed.
You are the one who is unbelievably insecure. I'm acting all cool typing up well reasoned responses, and you are continuning to use non-sequiters against me. Logical fallacies are like a language to you. You use them all you can. You are the one who is emotionally, and intellectually weak. You need to grow up, seriously. That's all I'll say. You need to understand you are wrong, and you don't know anything about what you are talking about. If you were so secure, why do you have to resort to various personal attacks? Or insulting my own behavior? IT just shows you are very emotionally weak.

You are the one with the chip on your shoulder. You have issues. Mental issues.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 05-25-2005, 07:58 AM   #49
CJ
In Runtime
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 399
Default Re: maxtor

I'm not a fan of Maxtors. I had exactly the same sort of clunk-click noises from all 3 Maxtor drives I've had. Not a healthy sound at all. This may be Power supply related, though, so I would check that you have sufficient Power. I recommend Tagan PSUs and Seagate Hard Drives are the best/most reliable and quiet hard drives on the market imho.
CJ is offline  
Old 05-25-2005, 07:58 AM   #50
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: maxtor

Well I would recommend against Seagate, but to each his own.
__________________

Giancarlo is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0