Marketing computer - using bots

goldhachi

Beta member
Hey guys i'm a first time poster. I've never built a computer before, I don't know too much about technical side of computers, but I'm sure I can figure it out. I need a couple computers for my office. . I've been getting into a lot of social network marketing for my work - using bots for myspace, twitter, facebook, craigslist, etc. Beside general internet usage, that's the only thing I'll be using the computers, and having many browsers open whiling running these programs. Those bots seem to need a fast set-up. But I'm sure I don't need to spend too much money. What's a package that you can recommend to run these programs at the highest efficiency yet is fairly easy on the budget. I don't mind spending money, but don't want to waste money on something Unnecessary.

Thanks so much for the help,
MJB

I honestly wouldn't really know what to start with. If I had a better idea of the requires I can help you build a PC no problem. I'm assuming you don't need a whole lot of memory, small hard drive, gigabit ethernet and a dual core CPU.

It depends on how many bots you're using really, but I think at least a quad core would be good. A core i7 with its 16 threads may be beneficial to you.

What is your budget exactly? Just name a specific price, and we'll find the fastest computer for the money. (don't give a budget with the intention of staying well under it...just post what you want to pay)

about 4-5 before monitor, keyboard, etc. If this new product/program goes as good as planned, I'll outfit a whole office like this - about 10 workstations. So I can't spend anything ridiculous. Myspace friend blaster is one of the programs I use to give you an idea of requirements. Thanks so much guys.

MJB

A cheap i7 would probably be nice for the 8 threads (4 cores * 2 because of hyperthreading) but it still might be overkill.

I can't find any requirements for it online which leads me to believe that it's not that intensive of a program. an i3 or an i5 would probably suit you better if not an AMD for budgeting it down even more.

Thanks again everyone! So maybe do like a budget build around a Intel Core I7-860 2.8 GHz? Or something else you recommend instead? Thanks so much, this forum is awesome!

MJB

Back
Top Bottom