to many audio components. problem?...

amp27

Daemon Poster
ok i got this problem and i no they have something for it but i dont no what it is.

my problem: i got this receiver with one RCA aux. in. and i got on my audio going to the port and out my reciver and to the amps and to the speakers.

so how to a get the audio from a computer,ps1,ps2,ps3,an xbox,dvd player,wii,xbox360,gamecude,mp3 player, all to a box thing the has something to select one

dont the make a box with swicthes for each "line" cause i bought y splitters and one thing will have the volume cut down.

i have look and look but i cant think of a name for it.

please help

So how many total channels would you be switching between. It wouldn't be hard to make something to do the job.

omg i would not make it. but i am sure i could. just basic closing and opening the circut. i really would just want a channel for my computer,xbox 360,ps3, so really 5 would be good as i play ps2 and xbox still

You just need an audio selector switch. I'm not sure whether or not they make one that's available with that many inputs.

I'm not quite sure if anyone makes anything like that. What I would use is a dual gang 5-way rotary switch.

what that makes no sense. is that a joke? dont do this to me i almost belived it

Back
Top Bottom