Man I need this..

G35x

Golden Master
Ok, well for english we have to read this book called "in cold blood" and no library has it right now ( most of the kids went and got them) Well, I need it quick, and the nearest book store is about 20minutes and I cant get a ride, so im scrwed. Now does anyone know a legal place that I can read it, and for all the torrent people, please pm a site if possible? I found the audio read out, but I rather have the words in fron of my place. Please pm me , if you know where to get it..torrents pleace pm me. I looked for a while, but didnt find anything. (bending the rules a bit, but dont think I have broken any yet?) :(

Thanks Mark, but I aleady know that I can buy it online, im not that stupid. Also Im just saying, that I need the book as quick as possible, so ordering it online would just be a waste of time. Another thing is, if I can get it at the library for free, would it be wrong just to download it from the internet, since I would be getting it for free from the library. Its just I can find it at any library, they say I would have to wait 10days, thats when the next return shoould be. Anyone just please pm me, if you have any thing at all on this.

the second link is basiclly a summary of the plots/characters etc... this might help you...

shipping doesnt take too long i wouldnt have thought, it would be illegal to download it from the internet... copyright... but if you can look at a free online summary of the book, then thats your next best bet (and quicker than reading a book)

Thanks, but I do need the whole book, because we have to do questions and quotes for it. God damn I wish I had a ride to the store right now, anyhow someone please pm me, ive been on google for like 20mintues looking for it but no luck. I know someone here knows a good site. Come on guys please help me out..Getting desperate here

There are several places where it is available in ebook form, however it will cost you about $10

One of the sites is below;

In cold blood

Other then that can only find audio versions

Yeah, but its so much easier to remember things when you actually read it. Like I cant listen to the book while im at school ect ect. I rather read it , but thanks for the audio you gave me. Someone here knows where to get it for free, I know you do! lol, come on the pm is calling your name.

Back
Top Bottom