man..... I feal stupid

So about a half an houre ago I pop in a movie but it wont play.... it keeps skipping and lags like crazy. So im like wtf? So I start getting mad, really mad..... hit the comp and cuss at it quite a bit. Go to huge extremes like taking off the side pannel because I thought it might be over heating and I almost over clocked it and it wasent untill I restarted the computer and got ready to over clock did I relize it might be the dvd, and whatdya know... it was the whole time lol

"man..... I feal stupid"

u spelt feel wrong. u typed FEAL when it should be FEEL. lol. i bet u feel stupid now. lol

LOL, my dads get ticked off of PCs a lot. Hes like HOLY MOTHER BEEP BEEP you BEEPING BEEP I walk in like whats wrong hes like BEEP BEEP, I normally go down stairs at this point to get w/e I was going get and let him cuss out a storm. I'm jus twaiting for him to slam his hand through the mointor :) Just remember ALWAYS START AT THE BASICS!

lol older guys hate computers, atleast most. Because they didnt grow up with them and so there to fancy and they confuse theme

yah i get mad at my computer i get really mad lol :(. I once got owned by a helicopter constently in bf2 so i was like mother fu**** so i quit and unlatched the side of my case andalmost broke my graphics card. not good to brake a$300 gpu lol. So i put it in and swore alot. I toke it out though and was thretening it lol. Must be the heat 39 degrees.

i always used to hit my old pc... not really cuz i was angry, because it was making a very strange buzzing type sound

Back
Top Bottom