MAME software emulator

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Anyone use this? One of the IT guys at work told me about this and was surprised that I never heard of it before. He's got it on his PocketPC and home Desktop. It's supposedly plays more tha 3,000 coin-op games, converted into ROMs.

http://www.mame.net/

I can't believe this thread got pushed back to the 6th page. You know how we use to always go to the arcades and play all the latest and greatest games? Now those original version are actually playable on the PC now. It's an arcade coin-op emulator, not an X-Box, PS2, or SNES emulator. There are over thousands of ROMs you can get for it and they're all free. I'm playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Marvel vs. Capcom. There's also the Japanese versions too. It's so fun, just like from the arcades you go to now. MegaMan vs Ryu, Hulk vs. Chun Li, lol. You can try looking around for better MAME emulator because that website is soooo generic and doesn't tell you much. I've also got Mortal Kombat 4 arcade version, NFL Blitz, House of the Dead 2, etc. So freaking fun for all you gamers out there.

Back
Top Bottom