Making a PC

FroggyKid

Beta member
Hey guys I'm new here, but if you could give me information as to motherboards, cpus, memory, etc. and their interaction so as to maximize performance wihtout tossin out $. Feel free to email me or instand message me.

Thanks
-Froggy

Here are some crucial questions for you:

What is your budget?

What will you be using the computer for?

Any hardware dependent software (rendering programs etc)?

Well it's not hard, but there are some basic tips and know how needed to do it. Probably the hardest thing is coping with the excitement, because once you finish your first build it's very rewarding, trust me.

learning how to build a computer is not very hard.. at all.. i built my first computer myself just by looking at the manuals since most hard ware is very easy to install.. just slide em into the slots...and yeah what alvino said.. we can't help you until we know your budget and what you want your pc to accomplish.

I know how to put one together, i'm goin to major in electrical engineering a tech school. I'll take my budget into consideration after i have built a computer that i think will last me a few years before i need to upgrade. This computer needs to be very capable in 3 dimensional rendering and games.

Back
Top Bottom