Make your very own PSX or PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but the ps2 doesnt have the same 500mhz processor as other computers do.. .nor the memory or anything else, and performance is gonna vary dramatically from an actual ps2.

One> Be careful downloading stuff off the net. The bad guys are here tonight with the flash player thing again.
Two> Without proof to back up your claim this is just going to get out of hand.
I'm going to close this for now. When you have proof to back up your claim then contact a mod.

disturbedmm1 said:
I created the tutorial to help poor people like me get good stuff for cheap. You won't get the cool slender look of the playstation or the playstation2, but the performance will be the same.

First, you need a computer with about a 500 MHZ chip, 32 MB RAM, and a 64 bit(3d) graphics card, dvd drive, 4 GB hard drive. and cd drive are required. Cost maybe.. $50.00.

Now go download PCSX or PCSX2 for the emulators. www.pcsx2.net/ Follow the directions on how to install the programs and you can find and download the BIOs driver for the PSX or PS2 if you search google.

Just basically insert your disc run the command line and you have your very own ps2 or psx without spending the 50 or 120 dollars for them.
You would be infringing copyrights, do you want the huge power of that organisation down on your head, I dont think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom