Are you sick and tiered of your internet being 35 kbps or 40 kbps or maybe at the most 45 kbps?
well, worry no more.
- right click (my computer)
- click on properties
- on the window that opened, click on the (Hardware) button on the top of the page
- now click on (device manager)
- a new window will show with all the devices on your computer. Click on (Modems)
- now click on the modem that you are currently using.
- A diffrent window will show and click on (Advanced) on the top of the page
- And finally, on the (Extra enitiazation commands) space, type this code:
And now your internet connection speed will be 115.2 kbps all the time.