make video fit screen size help!!!

It's impossible to change an aspect ratio without either Cropping or Stretching the video.

i have VLC player as well as Realplayer, when i tried to play it in VLC player same thing happened it still showed up like that. same with media player classic...... it still shows up with the sides black.

i figured out how to fix the problem, I used VLC media player, and then i double clicked the screen so it went full size then what i did is right click and choose Video, then aspect ratio, and then 16:9. and the video plays in widescreen 16:9 mode! it kind of makes everything look fatter but at least you don't have the black bars on the side!

i figured out how to fix the problem, I used VLC media player, and then i double clicked the screen so it went full size then what i did is right click and choose Video, then aspect ratio, and then 16:9. and the video plays in widescreen 16:9 mode! it kind of makes everything look fatter but at least you don't have the black bars on the side!

Yeah, it's stretching the video from 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9 so it will be distorted, but if that's the way you want to watch it I'm glad you figured it out.:)

Back
Top Bottom