major sound problems !!!!

hungar101

Baseband Member
Hey there guys

I,m after some help or advice on this stupid sound problem, basically Im getting this what i can only explain as a faint feedback sound when the I move the mouse cursor over things in my windows ( files an options an so on).

to my knowledge which Is not great, i would think its a loose connection or something, i re-arranged the computer yesterday and everything got plugged back in, but its still there.

just to say the speakers i use are nothing special, there are five small speakers plugged into the main bass box or whatever you wanna call it.Think its 5.1 set-up now i have had some slight problems with in the past,
ie when i turned the comp off, it would "pop" and i would get a loud feedback kinda sound, im not sure if this is normal.
but this fecking sound its making when the i move the mouse over stuff is really grinding on me. ps. whats the best firewall to use :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can you please provide more information?

Do you use onboard sound card? If yes what is the model of ur mobo? If no what sound card you have?

Did you update ur sound drivers? You should deff do that, sound to me like it might be the drivers.

And about the firewall, im still trying to decide what to use my self. I think I narrowed it down to 2, maybe 3 choices. Its ether “COMODO Personal Firewall (Free)” is good and “kaspersky internet security 7 (betta) is good” Some people will say "ZoneAlarm" is also good, but I don't like it. But if you interested in the Antivirus program, NOD32 is the best: D I had done lots of research in the past 2-3 days and it's really good, I had purchased one yesterday.

Cheers.

Hey there guys

I,m after some help or advice on this stupid sound problem, basically Im getting this what i can only explain as a faint feedback sound when the I move the mouse cursor over things in my windows ( files an options an so on).

to my knowledge which Is not great, i would think its a loose connection or something, i re-arranged the computer yesterday and everything got plugged back in, but its still there.

just to say the speakers i use are nothing special, there are five small speakers plugged into the main bass box or whatever you wanna call it.Think its 5.1 set-up now i have had some slight problems with in the past,
ie when i turned the comp off, it would "pop" and i would get a loud feedback kinda sound, im not sure if this is normal.
but this fecking sound its making when the i move the mouse over stuff is really grinding on me. ps. whats the best firewall to use :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
When you're using onboard sound card, what you hear is the CPU. The onboard sound card takes CPU usage in order to work. So, when you move the mouse or load anything, you hear the CPU working. I have that too.

no this is something different, i never had this problem before. your probleby right in some respects that the CPU working is affecting the sound, also as i write this i can here little blips its f'ing annoying. must be a loose something no...? as for the correct drivers, my comp was in the shop a few weeks ago, after a major fook-up on my part. but its been there before and no probs b4, not even sure what sound card in there, but my driver is called vinyl audio deck or sometin, whether that's relevant to the card itself. ahh i just dont know. please keep the advice coming guys, its all well appreciated :(

Dude as i understand u have onboard sound, so find out what mobo u have, go to that manufactures website, click on Download section or driver section and find ur drivers.

Back
Top Bottom