Major ongoing problem desperate for help

Here's some advice don't make people click links to even see what your problem is. Copy paste it here and see what input you get. Just edit your post with the actual problem.

but if they clcik my link they can see what people responded seeing i have gotten help with it from people on a diferent site(they ddint fix it yet)

I am on my other username on my computer (which isnt the admininistrator) on my other name i changed my password to something which is 27 charachters.

now i cant get in because i think i spelt my p word wrong and i have tried many times but cant get in. What do i do?

I think its windows xp. not sure though.....

he admin is not logged in because the computer got turned off

Originally Posted by hugecool View Post
O well if you press ctrl+alt+del twice in the Welcome screen and type the admin name (not sure if that's necessary, it's usually Administrator though) you can login as admin
I tried it didnt work. . i kept trying but it still wasnt working....... r u sure it works? Am i supposed to log off all my names before using that method? Maybe thats why it didnt work

Well I guess it only works when your pc starts up and "Welcomes" you
You could also reboot and do it in safe mode yeah, the admin account should be clickable there.

Also: Does the account you're on now have admin privileges? If so, you might not even have to reboot/login with an admin account
no it doesnt have admin privilages i am goanna turn off my computer to try and get it to work.

I got in under the administrator changed the p word but then tried logging in and it didnt work

then i tried safe mode and it wouldnt let me log in under the administrator and it wanted a password

what do i do now?

Well if you have ever set a pass for the admin account, obviously type it there. If not, leave it blank
I did set a pass and i messed up and its not working.....

If i leave it blank how am i goanna get in?

This is my computer.. how do i provbe it to u? Dont tell people not to help me. dont be an ass

wait, you forgot the pass to the admin account, not an account with admin privileges?
Do you have a user account with admin privileges? (you can check this in the user settings in control panel)
no i dont have a user account with privaleges and i messed up the admins account and the account with privalegs i also forgot the password to that

the only name i can get on is 1 with no privaleges

is it remote assistance? thats the only new thing i see under programs, i worked at a computer store and the guy told me never to use remote accistance cuz it gives u viruses. i am going to bed i will log on 2morrow so i can finish fixing hope to see some responses

thanx

C:\Program Files\Active Data Recovery Software\Active Password Changer\PasswordChanger.exe

^^^^go there
i went to startup- all prgram files and didnt see active data recovery

go on your other account, go start run cmd and a comand prompt pops up in there type net user (just like that) then once u hit enter is going to show the accounts on the computer, type the net user (then the account name that is locked and cant acess) ex net user owner * (just like that) then is going to ask what u want as the password its going to ask for it again
once u have typed both passwords, its going to say something like u have changed the password or something
type exit then hit enter and that should do it

Chirs

I think your just trying to hack into someones admin account myself. First off ya I can believe that you mis typed your password thats fine but how did you mis type it exactly the same both times?

You have not been a member here more than half a day and your first post is about how to get into a admin account that you mistyped your password twice and can not access. If you had been here for a while i'd probally try and help you but I don't believe you.

I think your just trying to hack into someones admin account myself. First off ya I can believe that you mis typed your password thats fine but how did you mis type it exactly the same both times?

You have not been a member here more than half a day and your first post is about how to get into a admin account that you mistyped your password twice and can not access. If you had been here for a while i'd probally try and help you but I don't believe you.

i used a password that is 27 characters long and the second time i was in a bug hurry and i didnt write it down

pleese i am already very frustrated and upset i have been posting this problem on diferent websites for a week and still havent gotten it fixed. pleese dont make it worse bu giving me cold shoulder pleese help

go on your other account, go start run cmd and a comand prompt pops up in there type net user (just like that) then once u hit enter is going to show the accounts on the computer, type the net user (then the account name that is locked and cant acess) ex net user owner * (just like that) then is going to ask what u want as the password its going to ask for it again
once u have typed both passwords, its going to say something like u have changed the password or something
type exit then hit enter and that should do it

what passwords do i type?

Back
Top Bottom