Machine Language

Syn7ax 3rror

Banned
Dose anyone know if Machine Language is still around? I know how to say google in it:

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

It's a 1 followed by 100 hundred 0's. For real. Is this language even used anymore?

you mean like matrix language. it used to be used in some old 3d games but i'm pretty sure it's not around any more. Why?

People don't use it anymore (except that computers do) nothing is anymore programmed in machine language, everything has it's own Programming Language nowadays and then it's converted to machine language by the Compiler, as for google being written that way I'm pretty sure it's wrong because each letter has a different set of 0's and 1's and a total of 8 zeros and ones will make a letter.

As for the matrix language is different, those symbols you see there we're just made up (most of them), that is supposed to be their machine language but it's encrypted and that one has nothing to do with the real machine language that we used to use.

I learned machine language durnig my A level for the purpose of programming Z80 chips, (I.e I can program smiple embeded applications with bits of wire and a battery...).

It's pretty much a dead dog now though everyone uses either instruction sets, or programming languages.

edit to add something...
you can say google in machine code, since machine code relates to specific opperation on a chip...

you can say google in ascii text, and you can say google in the hexadecimal and binary bytes that make ascii text, but that is not machine code.

Just for the information, the number isn't spelled "google", it is spelled "googol". The website changed the spelling. I'm not sure why. Just a tidbit of information.

its called binary language and yes pcs still use it. a 1 means a circuit is open and a 0 means it is closed. or maybe its the other way around. w/e
matrix language is not made up its some japanese stuff.

i didn't mean the movie i meant the matrix code that's what some people call it. It has nothing to do with the matrix

Binary code...

1= on/true/yes
0= off/false/no

I thought the post above this one farther up was making a comment about Google changing their name. Turns out it was a spelling error.

Back
Top Bottom